FBi Radio's All the BestContributor
All the Best is a weekly radio show produced at FBi Radio in Sydney and broadcast nationally via the Community Radio Network. They’ve been telling stories in a variety of different forms since 2010, picking a theme each week and using short form documentary, personal narrative, interviews, and fiction to tell their stories. They’ve won (2012) and been highly commended (2011) as ‘Best Spoken Word, News & Current Affairs’ program at the Community Broadcasting Association of Australia awards (the Voxxies) and one of their producers even won a Young Walkley award for a story she did on the program. All the Best was created by Jesse Cox, Brigitte Dagg & Eliza Sarlos Since 2012 All the Best has been supported by the Community Broadcasting Foundation and from mid 2012 has been produced in association with SYN in Melbourne.
Click here to visit this contributor.
- 'Convict Theatre: A radio movie about a highway robber turned patron of the arts: Robert Sidaway', from These Walls Have Ears: The Artists, 2013
- 'The Captain of the Push', a poem about Larry Foley recited by Clemency Press, from These Walls Have Ears: Infamous 2013
- Death at the Gasworks, from These Walls Have Ears: My Place 2013
- Eugenia Falleni, from These Walls Have Ears: Infamous, 2013
- Story about Pemulwuy by Gadigal elder Allen Madden from These Walls Have Ears: Infamous, 2013
- The First Man Hanged, from These Walls Have Ears: The Artists 2013
- The Miller at the Point, from These Walls Have Ears: My Place, 2013
- These Walls Have Ears: Infamous
- These Walls Have Ears: My Place
- These Walls Have Ears: The Artists