Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 23. Sydney Exchange
Commemorative plaque that was installed on the site of the Sydney Exchange as part of the Sydney Green Plaques project. The text on the plaque read 'The Sydney Exchange Company opened a building on this site as a centre for merchants and for the exchange of commercial information on 30 December 1857. It was granted the title Royal Exchange in 1901.'