Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 2. History House

Commemorative plaque that was installed on History House on Macquarie Street in 1985 as part of the Sydney Green Plaques project. The text on the plaque read 'This Victorian town house was designed in 1871 by the architect George Allen Mansfield for George Oakes of Parramatta, pastoralist and politician'.

Name
Commemorates
Position
1985
1985
1985
1985
Property
Part of
Type