The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 4. Treasury & Audit Office
Commemorative plaque that was installed on the Treasury building as part of the Sydney Green Plaques Bicentennial project in 1985. The text on the plaque read 'These offices, designed by Mortimer Lewis, Colonial Architect, were built in 1849-1851. Early shipments from the goldfields were stored here'.