Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 67. St Brigid's Church School
Commemorative plaque that was installed on St Brigid's Church as part of the Sydney Green Plaques project in the 1980s. The text on the plaque read 'St. Brigid's Church School. This building, originally designed to the specifications of Dr. W.B. Ullathorne, Vicar-General, was opened in 1835 as a school and 'occasional chapel'. It has continued to serve both uses until the present day'.