Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 6. St James' Church

Commemorative plaque that was installed on St James' Church as part of the Sydney Green Plaques project in 1985. The text on the plaque read: 'This church, intended in 1819 as a court house, was designed by Francis Greenway and consecrated by the Rev Samuel Marsden on 11 February 1824.'

Name
Commemorates
1985
Position
1985
1985
1985
1985
Property
Part of
Type