The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 72. Sydney Opera House
Commemorative plaque that was installed between 1984 and 1988 as part of the Sydney Green Plaques Bicentennial project on the site of Sydney Opera House. The text on the plaque read: 'Sydney Opera House. The Opera House was begun in 1957 and was officially opened on 20 October 1973. The site had been occupied previously by Fort Macquarie, completed in 1821 and by a tram depot opened in 1903'.