Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 91. Sydney Grammar School
Commemorative plaque that was installed on the site of Sydney Grammar School between 1984 and 1988 as part of the Sydney Green Plaques Bicentennial project. The text on the plaque read: 'Sydney Grammar School This building was completed in 1835 and occupied by the Sydney College until 1850. Since 1857 it has been occupied by Sydney Grammar School. The Inauguration of the University of Sydney took place here in 1852.'