Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 95. The Tivoli Theatre
Commemorative plaque that was installed on the site of the Tivoli Theatre between 1984 and 1988 as part of the Sydney Green Plaques Bicentennial project. The text on the plaque read 'Opened as The Adelphi in 1911 and later known as the Grand Opera House, a theatre, renamed the New Tivoli in 1932, occupied this site until 1969. It was famous as the home of vaudeville in Sydney'.'