Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 9. Legislative Assembly Chamber
Commemorative plaque that was installed outside Parliament House as part of the Sydney Green Plaques Bicentennial project in 1985. The text on the plaque read: 'Legislative Assembly Chamber. This chamber has been occupied by the Lower House of the New South Wales Parliament since the inception of responsible government in 1856.'