Admiralty House

Large stone mansion with slate hipped-gable roof of two storeys with two storey verandah. It became home to a succession of prominent Colonial administrators and businessmen, then became an Official Residence for the Royal Naval Commanders then Australian Governors General.

Milestone
Constructed
1842 - 1844
Name
Alternate
Wotonga
1844 - 1885
Property
Owned by
1842 - 1851
Type