Airlie House

Brick administrative building in neo-classical style constructed as part of Burnside Children's Homes. It was later used as army offices, an orphanage and currently houses a kindergarten.

Milestone
Opened
30 Dec 1914
Position
1913 - 1914
Property
Occupied by
1932 - 1942
Type

Airlie House, Burnside Homes, North Parramatta

,
2012

Built as part of Sir James Burns's Presbyterian orphanage, Burnside Homes, Airlie House has been used for a range of purposes over the years.