Albion Street Children's Court

Former court building constructed by builder CC Coleman of Petersham for 9555 pounds. It was soon overcrowded and outdated with a reputation for violence and was closed when the boys were transferred to Lidcombe in 1983. It has since been used by the Sydney City Mission and community organisations.

-33.88265506376, 151.21129302044

Milestone
Opened
07 Oct 1911
Closed
1983
Property
Occupied by
1911 - 1983
Type