Annandale Abbey

Sandstone mansion built as a gentleman's residence with gables and tower and reconfigured into flats for working-class families in the 1920s. The 50-room house was bought by Dr Geoffrey Davis in 1959 who held it for 50 years before it was purchased and totally restored by Michael Hogan and Ann Sherry as a family home.

-33.87433282192276, 151.1734080166934

Milestone
Constructed
1881
Position
1881
Type