The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Two-storey Federation house originally owned and occupied by Captain A J Clark and his wife. It was then sold to Clarice E P Barwick in 1908 who sold it to Patrick Ryan in 1910. Archibald Shaw then purchased the property and made radio equipment for Douglas Mawson's expedition in a shed, now demolished, located at the rear of the property. The property was then sold to the Commonwealth Government in 1916 and it was used to house Royal Australian Air Force engineers.