Artarmon House

House built by William Gore on part of an early land grant in Artarmon. The first house, a cottage built in 1820 by Gore, was replaced in 1869 by Richard Hayes Hartnett by a grander residence. The house was demolished in 1939.

Milestone
Demolished
1939
Name
Commemorated by
Commemorates
Alternate
Valetta
1882 - 1922
Property
Owned by
1820 - 1845
Owned by
1845 - 1869
Owned by
1882 - 1922
Owned by
1922 - 1939
Type