Aston Lodge

Two-storey Colonial Georgian style sandstone house built on the corner of Stanley and Avoca Streets, Randwick for the merchant and alderman, John Watkins. It was later occupied by Randwick's mayor, Walter Bradley, and then used as a girls' school in the 1890s. It was acquired by Little Sisters of the Poor and then finally the Emanuel School.

Milestone
Constructed
1865
Position
1865
Property
Owned by
Occupied by
Owned by
1865 - 1884
Owned by
1901 -
Type