Avonmore Terrace Randwick

Group of nine, three storey, Victorian Italianate terrace houses on a site originally part of an 1864 land grant to the Church of England. In 1905 the properties were sold to the estate of Bernhardt Otto Holtermann and between 1903-8 Lotaville Private School was conducted at No 34 Avonmore which is now a boutique hotel.

Milestone
Constructed
1888 - 1891
Name
Alternate
Avonmore on the Park
Alternate
Etruria
Alternate
Eurotas
Alternate
Kylemore
Alternate
Laleham
Alternate
Randwick Mansions
Alternate
Wattsbridge
Property
Owned by
1888 - 1905
Owned by
1888 - 13 Feb 1893
Occupied by
1903 - 1908
Type