Bakers Cottage

Small sandstone cottage built for the Baker family in the 1850s or 1860s. Originally part of a larger house surrounded by orchards, it is now part of the Lane Cove National Park. In the 1890s the building was home to sculptor Hans Andra, who renamed the building 'Carlsruhe'.

-33.79257628596832, 151.1501442790359

Milestone
Constructed
1865
Name
Alternate
Carlsruhe
Position
Property
Part of
Owned by
Type