Barrett House Randwick

The home of cinema pioneers Franklyn and Mabel Barrett, who developed and edited 15 silent pictures in their home between 1919 and 1926. The house was bequeathed to Randwick City Council by Harrie Barrett and was developed as a 'Sustainable Demonstration House'.

-33.90684657737436, 151.2496852353161

Property
Owned by
1919 - 16 Jul 1964
Owned by
1964 - 13 Jul 2002
Owned by
2002 -
Type