Bellevue

Colonial mansion on Glebe Point of late Victorian Italianate design. It was only used as a home until 1925 when a timber mill was operated from and around the site. When Blackwattle Bay Park was created by landfill in the 1970s only the house was retained due to community lobbying and currently operates as a cafe and community centre.

Milestone
Constructed
1883
Position
2003
Property
Owned by
Owned by
1981 - 2003
Type