Bomera

Marine villa of two storeys at Potts Point built to take advantage of the harbour views. It was acquired by the government in 1910 and used as a boarding house until 1941 when it was acquired by the Navy. It reverted to private ownership in 2001 and has now been converted to 3 apartments.

Milestone
Constructed
1856 - 1889
Position
1856
Type