Brooklyn Hotel

Weatherboard hotel at Brooklyn that was the 'one particular and completed building' in the township when the railway to the Hawkesbury opened in 1887. Originally known as the Flat Rock Hotel, the name was changed to the Brooklyn Hotel in 1884. The hotel closed in 1913 and the building was destroyed by fire in the 1920s.

Milestone
Closed
1913
Name
Alternate
Flat Rock Hotel
Type