Broughton Hall

Two storey Regency residence which was modified several times during the 1880s to facilitate its use as a psychiatric clinic.

Milestone
Constructed
1841 - 1842
Name
Alternate
Broughton House
1841 - 1864
Alternate
Number 13 Australian Army Hospital
1914 - 1920
Alternate
Rivendell
1974
Property
Owned by
1841 - 1845
Occupied by
1844 - 1845
Occupied by
1844 - 1845
Owned by
1845
Owned by
1845 - 1846
Owned by
1846 - 1848
Owned by
1848 - 1853
Owned by
1853 - 1854
Owned by
1853 - 1864
Owned by
1864 - 1905
Owned by
1912 - 1918
Owned by
1912 - 1918
Occupied by
1921 - 1974
Type