Cemetery Station No. 1 Rookwood
A railway station terminus at Rookwood Cemetery, also known as the Necropolis Receiving Station, which served the cemetery's railway line. It was part of a larger line completed in 1869 that ran to the Woronora General Cemetery in Sutherland and to Sandgate Cemetery in Newcastle. James Barnet adopted elements of 13th-century Venetian Gothic style and the station included wide platforms, a ticket office, two vestibules, retiring rooms and a carriage port. After the station closed, it was dismantled and moved to Canberra where it is now All Saints Church.