Central Court House and Police Station Liverpool Street

Court complex at 98 Liverpool Street in the city. Constructed in 1893 to a design by James Barnet with construction overseen by Walter Liberty Vernon, the building lies between Central and Liverpool streets, with access from both sides.

Milestone
Replaced
Constructed
1891 - 1893
Name
Alternate
Sydney Central Local Courthouse
Alternate
Central Police Court
Alternate
Police Law Courts
Type