Chapter Hall St Mary's Cathedral

Hall commissioned by Archbishop Polding and built to designs drawn up in England by AWN Pugin between 1843 and 1845. Initially used as a school, it was converted to a chapter hall in 1910.

Milestone
Constructed
1843 - 1845
Name
Alternate
Chapter House St Mary's Cathedral
Position
1843 - 1845
Type
1845 - 1910
1910 - 2011