The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Chatswood Post Office
Post office that stood on the western side of Victoria Avenue, Chatswood near the railways station. It was established in 1897, replacing the first Chatwood post office on Lane Cove Road that had been established in 1879 to serve the growing population of the Willoughby area. A new Federation post office building was erected beside the original office in 1903, which was demolished in 1967.