Church of Mount St Bernard, Botany
Catholic church situated in Botany Road. The original small ornamental chapel was built in 1860, then renovated and enlarged in 1895 when it was reopened by Cardinal Moran. A school and convent was also attached to the church. In 1954 the building was sold to the Department of Civil Aviation and later demolished to allow expansion of Sydney Airport. The present church was constructed in Ramsgate Street in 1956.