Cleveland Street School

Sandstone and brick Gothic Revival style building which was originally 3 classrooms catering for over 500 students. Additional wings were added as numbers grew to over 2000 by 1909. The building has been used as a public school, intermediate high school, high school and intensive language centre.

Milestone
Constructed
1867 - 1868
Modified
1891
Modified
1909
Modified
1924
Property
Occupied by
1867 - 1966
Occupied by
1977 -
Type