Clydebank

Old Colonial Regency style house of two storeys with basement on to Downshire Street and former coach house built in 1845 which is now a garage. The house demonstrates the social roles of the day with kitchen and servant's quarters in the basement whilst the entrance floor housed the receptions rooms and the second storey the family accommodation.

Milestone
Constructed
1824 - 1825
Name
Alternate
St Elmo
Alternate
Holbeck
Alternate
Bligh House
1940 - 1990
Property
Owned by
1824 - 1828
Owned by
1828 - 1835
Owned by
1837 - 1844
Type