Commercial Travellers’ Association of New South Wales building

Club building built by the Commercial Travellers' Association of New South Wales in 1908 on the corner of Castlereagh Street and Moore Street (later Martin Place), next door to Hotel Australia. The building was demolished in 1975 to make way for the MLC Centre, and the association was rehoused in the mushroom shaped CTA Business Club building on the corner of the block. 

Milestone
Constructed
1908
Demolished
1975
Property
Superseded by
Superseded by
Occupied by
1908 - 1975
Owned by
1908 - 1975
Type