Office and multi-storey retail arcade building in George Street, opened in 1932 on the site occupied in part by Dymocks bookshop since 1890. Built in Commercial Palazzo style it reflected the retail optimism and less elite bazaar concept of 1920s shopping. In the 1830s the site had been occupied by the Royal Hotel and Theatre Royal.

Milestone
Constructed
1926 - 1932
Name
Alternate
The Block
Position
Property
Comprises
Type