Ecclesbourne

Gothic Revival style mansion at Double Bay. Enlarged after 1854 including the addition of a battlement watchtower it was used as a boarding house in the 1960s and now provides hospital residential accommodation.

Milestone
Constructed
1846
Position
1846
Property
Occupied by
1847 - 1850
Occupied by
1856
Owned by
1857 - 1906
Occupied by
1857 - 1906
Type
1846