Entally House

A building originally located in what is now Macquarie Place from where Thomas and Mary Reibey operated their grain-carrying business. He named the establishment after a suburb in Calcutta, India and the sign above their door read 'Entally House - Raby's Warehouse'. Mary took an active role in the management of the business, keeping the accounts and looking after the store. Eventually their property included a warehouse and residence combined.

Name
Alternate
Raby's Warehouse
Property
Owned by
1803 - 1816
Owned by
1803 - 05 Apr 1811
Type