Ermington Park House

House built in 1828 by Major Edmund Lockyer. The house and estate on which it stood were named after Ermington, the parish in Dover, England, where he was born. The estate was sold in 1926 and subdivided. The house, after falling into disrepair, was demolished in 1930. 

-33.817669621428, 151.07661937993

Milestone
Constructed
1828
Demolished
1930
Name
Commemorated by
Property
Owned by
Occupied by
Type