Forest Lodge villa

Regency house named Forest Lodge for its (then) idllylic bushland setting, designed by John Verge for pharmacist Ambrose Foss and his family in 1836. The house was demolished in 1912, and would have stood approximately on the south eastern corner of Bridge Roads and Ross Street.

Milestone
Constructed
1836
Demolished
1912
Name
Commemorated by
Position
1836
Property
Occupied by
1836 - 1842
Type