The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
GH Olding workshop
Workshop and head office on Parramatta Road at Forest Lodge that was owned by GH Olding & Sons Pty Ltd's coachbuilding and engineering firm. The firm built bodywork for everything from buses, cars, trucks and lorries to ambulances, garbage compactors, water carts, caravans, hydraulic lifts and elevators, as well as armaments and military equipment during wartime. The workshop operated from about 1912 until late 1967 when the company moved to Thornleigh.