Grand Hotel Lawson

Originally a two-storey guest house known as ‘Alameda’ constructed in 1887 by W.C. Wormald (of fire extinguisher fame). It was later known as the Alameda Hotel until in the 1900’s the name changed to the Grand Hotel. Ironically the hotel was destroyed by fire in 1932.

-33.718778229438, 150.43383976655

Milestone
Constructed
1887
Destroyed
12 Oct 1932
Name
Alternate
Alameda Hotel
Alternate
Almeda Hotel
Type