Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation of Our Lady

Sandstone church with a square tower surmounted by a turret built for the Anglican community and often associated with funerals travelling from the Mortuary Station. It was reconsecrated by the Greek Orthodox Church in 1986.

-33.889052296796, 151.20217590868

Milestone
Modified
1986
Name
Alternate
St Paul's Anglican church Cleveland Street
1848 - 1986
Position
1848
Type