Hambledon Cottage

Rendered sandstock brick cottage in the Colonial Georgian style built on Elizabeth Farm for the Macarthur governess Penelope Lucas. Now owned by Parramatta Council it is occupied by the Parramatta Historical Society and is open to the public as a museum. It is located on Hassall Street Parramatta near Gregory Place.

Milestone
Constructed
1824
Property
Part of
Occupied by
Occupied by
Owned by
1824 - 1834
Occupied by
1840 - 1847
Occupied by
1966 -
Type