Hereford House

Villa built for George Williams on his estate in Glebe on the current site of Foley Park. The carriageway and some fig trees remain.

Milestone
Constructed
1829 - 1830
Modified
1832 - 1834
Demolished
1929
Position
1832 - 1834
Property
Occupied by
1831 - 1832
Occupied by
1833 - 1837
Owned by
1837 - 1844
Owned by
1844 - 1850
Owned by
1908
Occupied by
1911 - 1924
Type