Hooper Cottage Randwick

Known as the oldest farmhouse in Randwick, the two storey Georgian cottage was built by George Hooper and originally situated on 15 acres of land which he purchased for market gardens and orchards. It was built of local sandstone and after Hooper moved to Queensland, the cottage remained the property of his descendents until the late 1970s. In 1980 an interim conservation order was placed on the property, and in 1999 it was transferred to the State Heritage Register.

-33.90598730320911, 151.2475576842553

Milestone
Constructed
1848
Type