The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Imperial Hotel Paddington
Hotel on the corner of Oxford and Underwood Streets in Paddington. The original hotel on the site in the 1870s was called The Cross Guns Hotel, becoming the Imperial Hotel in about 1890. The hotel was purchased by the Resch family in 1910 when plans were drawn up for the building to be re-erected.