Mansion in Rozelle with 20 rooms, stables and a coachouse that stood on land that is now part of Rozelle Hospital. Built by the Deputy Surveyor General Captain Samuel Augustus Perry in 1840-1844 and named Austenham (Perry's first estate, also named Austenham, was subdivided and this house built with the proceeds). It was bought by David Ramsay in 1863 and renamed Kalouan, taken from the given names of three of his children - Kathleen, Louise and Ann. In 1878 it was bought by businessman John Keep, owner of the adjacent Broughton Hall, and renamed Broughton Villa. It was demolished in 1932 to make way for a new ward building for the Broughton Hall Psychiatric Clinic.