Former drapers which was converted to a funeral chapel by architect C Bruce Dellit. The foyer contains a sculpture by Raymond Hoff and the whole was considered one of the finest Art Deco style funerary spaces in Sydney. The building is now used as a bar and function rooms.

Milestone
Constructed
1910 - 1933
Property
Owned by
1932 - 1944
Type