Liverpool State Hospital

Tent hospital established in the 1790s beside the Georges River and replaced by first a brick then stone building. Currently in use as part of the TAFE campus. New buildings replaced the old in the 1950s, 1970s and 1980s. It is now the teaching hospital for the University of Western Sydney.

-33.921813476499, 150.9297620952

Milestone
Constructed
1813
Constructed
1822 - 1825
Closed
1958
Position
1821
Property
Occupied by
1852 - 1918
Type