The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Theatre in Newtown built in 1917 by builders Elder and Totterdell, for the Brennan family who also owned the rest of the block. It was leased to Sir Benjamin & John Fuller who produced variety and melodrama shows there until around 1953. In 1955 it became the home of Australia's first national theatre company, the Australian Elizabethan Theatre Trust. The building was destroyed by fire in 1980.