Mamre House

Georgian style two storey homestead located on South Creek flood plains near St Marys. It is significant for its association with Marsden's development of the wool industry. Now used by the Sisters of Mercy for community training.

-33.78963386651073, 150.7670066355786

Milestone
Constructed
1818 - 1822
Property
Owned by
1820 - 1838
Owned by
1840 - 1841
Owned by
1841 - 1865
Type