Milsons Point railway station

Railway station originally opened in 1893 on Lavender Bay with direct access to the ferries and the terminal of the North Shore railway line. It had two temporary locations during construction of the Harbour Bridge before opening at its current site in 1932. The original site is now that of the Bridge's northern pylons.

Milestone
Opened
1893
Name
Alternate
North Shore Terminal
Property
Part of
Type